About Laptop & Desktop Service and Repair?
A computer is a machine that can be instructed to carry out sequences of arithmetic or logical operations automatically via computer programming. Computers are used as control systems for a wide variety of industrial and consumer devices.
A desktop computer is a personal computer designed for regular use at a single location on or near a desk or table due to its size and power requirements.
Benefits of Desktop Computer
Desktop Computers come with the advantage of easy access into the internal hardware. This also directly translates into how uncomplicated upgrading can be.
Unlike a laptop that constricts your spec freedom to the built-in features, you can modify a desktop PC’s RAM, storage, graphics chip, monitor, keyboard, mouse, and more. With all of this made possible, replacing damaged desktop parts proves far easier than a promising laptop screen crack or keyboard spill.
The processor chip and other component manufacturers are always coming up with faster tech to power the devices of the future. It’s these same companies that make their latest inventions first available for desktop PCs.
Computer towers, all-in-ones, and workstations are capable of packing in more hardware due to their increased size. With more hardware comes stronger and more reliably efficient performance that comes through every time you power on
Desktop computers require far more equipment than a laptop, which would lead many to believe that desktops are more expensive. Although it is easier to find a laptop under 15k than it is with a desktop combo, you will always get more bang for your buck with a desktop.
Laptop computers, also known as notebooks, are portable computers that you can take with you and use in different environments. They include a screen, keyboard, and a track pad or trackball, which serves as the mouse. Because laptops are meant to be used on the go, they have a battery which allows them to operate without being plugged into a power outlet. Laptops also include a power adapter that allows them to use power from an outlet and recharges the battery.
Benefits of Laptop
The first and main advantage of a laptop, in comparison with a stationary computer, is its mobility. The lightweight, compact size, the built-in battery in the laptop allowing it to easily move from one place to another. Many models can be worn at all times, used in a park, cafe or carted in a car. Thanks to this mobility, you can quickly access the necessary data wherever you are.
The laptop is easy to use without any additional devices. It has everything such as its own keyboard, built-in mouse (touchpad), built-in speakers, built-in microphone, many laptops have a built-in camera, and even there are options with 2 built-in cameras on both sides of the laptop cover.
Internet access is the second advantage for the rise in demand for the laptop because it provides the ability to access the Internet through wireless technology Wi-Fi. However, this possibility can be on a stationary computer, but you can only connect to the network at home. The laptop can be taken with you to any cafe, restaurant, park or another public place, where there is a Wi-Fi coverage, and connect to the Internet. Moreover, some laptops allow you to install SIM cards for access to the mobile Internet 3G or 4G.
The laptop is also convenient to use for all kinds of presentations. In this case, you do not depend on the technical equipment of the venue. Even the connection to the mains is not necessary since the laptop can work offline from its battery (with proper use). True, batteries have their lifespan, they are not eternal.
Windows is a collection of operating systems that controls PC. It is a graphical control element. It consists of a visual area containing some of the graphical user interface of the program.
- Windows 7 (2009)
- Windows 8 (2012)
- Windows 8.1 (2013)
- Windows 10 (2015)
This is the most important factor when choosing a computer nowadays and there are many factors in processor choice the main thing is that in my opinion Intel are at the moment making the best chips and their core 2 duo range is the best so go for one in this family and you will be ok.
Essentially, the more rams you have, the more browsers and applications you can open. 4Gb is the most basic nowadays. 8GB is the sweet spot for most people. If you are a gamer, photo or video editor, or planning to do CAD/CAM work, you need at least 16GB of Ram. Make sure you get windows vista 64bit as your operating system.
Computers today usually come with 250GB and 750GB of space in the hard drive. As more people are storing their information online on cloud storage, you may want to rethink of buying a huge hard drive space.
Now all computers come with some form of graphics built in. But my recommendation is to go with something a little better possibly from NVIDIA or AMD. They make your computer resolution better. AMD cards are good for mining while NVidia is good for Adobe programs.
The Windows operating system always is sold in different types. The more advanced and expensive operating system enjoys more features. The Windows 10 operating system includes the Home, Pro, Enterprise and Education. Each of them has different features so make sure do some researches before purchasing.Most computers come with Microsoft software. The latest is Windows 10.
The last thing to do with the actual computer is a good virus and spy ware package. Don’t be under any illusion this is possibly the most important part of protecting your computer. It will get attacked at some point be prepared when it does.
Why should a Laptop/Desktop be repaired by a Technician
- A Computer Repair Technician, PC Repair Technician, installs, evaluates, detects, and troubleshoots different types of issues affecting computer systems or servers or networks. The individual will diagnose faulty hardware or software of PCs or laptops and diagnose them. After they identify the problems, they resolve them.
- Technicians, however, work more often with hardware peripherals than with software. They are proficient with the widely used operating systems, such as Windows, Linux or macOS. They are the primary customer contacts support and service.
- Technicians have first-rate analytical and problem-solving skills. They travel to customers’ homes to fix issues whenever required.
- Technicians have excellent communication skills, as they would need to explain technology to non-technical people. They are well prepared to work flexible hours.
- Technicians are also prepared to do physical work, such as lifting computers or equipment, and, if necessary, shift them to other locations.
- Technicians are best at customer service and possess the ability to multitask.
How do you take good care of your personal Laptop Computer?
- Keep liquids away from your laptop. As tempting as it might be to drink coffee, soda, water or any other liquid near your laptop, accidents can happen all too easily. Short circuits can corrupt data or even permanently destroy some parts of the laptop. The solution is very simple. Keep your drinks away from your computer. Even if you are careful, someone else might spill your drink.
- Having antivirus software available is the best defence against a virus. Even if you know what you download, it could still contain a virus. If you choose not to have antivirus software you run the risk of a circuit error or software problem in your system. The virus may also slow down the system operations and performance.
- Ideally keep the computer in a clean and dust free room.
- Always have clean hands when using your laptop
- Don't pull on the power cord. Tugging your power cord out from the power socket rather than pulling directly on the plug can cause the cord to break off from the plug or damage the power socket. If accidently it happens then instantly calls a technician to fix that.
- Be sure to plug accessory devices into their proper slots. Always look at the symbols on the laptop carefully before inserting devices. Jamming a phone line into an Ethernet port or vice versa could damage the sockets, making it impossible to use them again. It is very important to observe this step.
- Handle any removable drives with care. CD drives that have been removed from your laptop could easily be crushed or dropped; do not be careless. If you are not putting them back into the laptop, put them straight into a storage box or case for safekeeping.
- Insert drives into their slots carefully and at the correct angle.Pushing the drive too forcefully into its slot could jam it.
- Check to see if labels are affixed securely before inserting media into your laptop. CDs, DVDs, or floppy disks should not have any loose labels that may jam inside the laptop. Never insert undersized CDs, as these can damage the disk player permanently.
- Have the unit cleaned annually to remove internal dust. Get this done by a computer professional. If dust accumulates, the system will not be able to cool itself correctly. Heat can destroy the motherboard.
- If possible do a clean install of the operating system you use once every 2 to 3 years. This will really help the laptop to start from the scratch and maintain everything in a very organised and effective manner.
- It is also better if you head over to the technician and check for a complete maintenance check to solve any errors which keep troubling you.
- 13. Take care that if you use a laptop not to use it in places full of dust flying around as it may block the heat escape routes over a period of time and thereby make your laptop much hot.
Top reason to Hire One Point Services Technician for Laptop & Desktop Repair Service
There are several reasons that to book One Point Services for Laptop & Desktop repairs.
- We have experienced professional providing Laptop & Desktop repair service. All our expert technicians have experience in the field of Laptop & Desktop repair service.
- One Point professional technicians can inspect, diagnose, and fix any brand Laptop & Desktop properly within time frame.
- We come to your desired location in your city for maintenance and repair services.
- We are fast in our services and provide high-quality services.
- Our services are affordable and reliable.
- We provide seven day warranty related to service issue. Read our term and condition for warranty.